Reading is fun and it makes you smarter! What more could you want? If you’re looking for a good book to read check out this list to get some ideas! Maybe we’ll like some of the same stuff 🙂
Besides reading for the fun of it, a writer has to be a reader in order to learn their craft. So much so that JK Rowling, among others, says that reading is one of the most important things that a writer can do. As such, I’m reading as much as I can these days!
Check back here to see what I’m currently reading, what else I’ve read this year, and what’s on my radar. Cheers!
Click on the book covers to be taken to the book’s Amazon page. In full disclosure I am a part of the Amazon affiliates program.
- A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin – Fantasy
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone – Goal Setting and Accomplishment
On My Radar
- PREORDER – Legendary by Stephanie Garber (available 5/29/18, I’m pretty pumped, I preordered and got a free gift!)
- Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend – Fantasy
- The Magic Misfits by Neil Patrick Harris and Lissy Marlin – Fantasy
- The Book of Dust: La Belle Sauvage by Phillip Pullman – Fantasy
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Other Stories by Lewis Carroll – Classic 🙂
Books Read in 2018
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert – Urban Fantasy
- King Lear by William Shakespeare – Classic
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber – Fantasy
- Story by Robert McKee – Educational
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling – Fantasy/Adventure
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown – Mystery/Thriller
- Nightingale by David Farland – Fantasy/Adventure
Photo Credit: Alfons Morales on Unsplash